by Julie Kidd Cook- Early introduction to Spanish.
- Perfect for ELL students.
- Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Curriculum Standards: Grades K-4 Science Standards
Science in Personal and Social Perspectives: VI
- Individuals have some responsibility for their own health. Students should engage in personal care-dental hygiene, cleanliness, and exercise-that will maintain and improve health.
- Resources are things we get from the living and nonliving environments to meet the needs and wants of the population.
- Some resources are basic materials, such as air, water, and soil; some are produced from basic resources, such as food, fuel, and building materials; and some are nonmaterial, such as quiet places, beauty, security, and safety.
|Title||Uno Es Suficiente/One Is Enough (Rookie Espanol) (Rookie Espanol) (Spanish Edition)|
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)|
|Author||Julie Kidd Cook|
|File size||7.1 Mb|
|Book rating||0.7 (0 votes)